Wear Go Tiny Knots HD Wig: UNBOXING

Hi Loves!

I got a new wig in the mail (happy dance) 💃🏽. I purchased the: ISEE Wear Go V5 | Tiny Knots Pre Bleached Upgraded Straight Glueless HD Lace Wig

Like myself, you guys have seen this wig all over your FYP and TL's. So, I had to go pick it up, and babyyy it did not disappoint!! Ladies, you NEED to get this wig. I'm not even joking! I purchased this wig with my own money and am extremely elated with the unit. This is hands down the best wig, I've ever owned.

Direct Link to Wig: https://www.iseehair.com/isee-wear-go-version-5-tiny-knots-pre-bleached-upgraded-straight-glueless-hd-lace-wig.html

Wig type: wear go glueless wigs human hair 

Wig Reviews

I will be coming back to this video when mine comes. I’ll admit, I’m very scared to attempt to cut the lace even slightly. definitely a useful video.

I am treating myself for Christmas to my first human hair wig it’s a 28inch  water wave (took all my coins ) , your review is giving me hope I didn’t get scammed fingers crossed 

I received mine today. First wig ever. The packaging is 100% as shown in the video. I'm going to most likely install some time this week.

Love the detailed unboxing!  What’s the fitting of the cap?(snug fit) Do you feel like it is a medium or small(medium)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Difference Between U Part And V Part Wig?

6 Glueless Wig Hairstyles

Bob Hairstyles Wigs

What are the different types of wigs?

Glueless Wigs Vs. Glue-in Wig